This is the Web Page of Kazuki MAEDA.
- Lecturer at The University of Fukuchiyama, 3370 Hori, Fukuchiyama, Kyoto 620-0886, Japan
- Facebook, Twitter, etc.: I have no accounts; “Kazuki Maeda” at these SNSs should be a different person.
Discrete and ultradiscrete integrable systems, box–ball systems, numerical algorithms, orthogonal functions, mathematical sciences especially based on computer (or computational) science.
- Doctor of Informatics, Department of Applied Mathematics and Physics, Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University, 2014.
- M.A. in Informatics, Department of Applied Mathematics and Physics, Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University, 2011.
- B.A. in Engineering, Undergraduate School of Informatics and Mathematical Science, Kyoto University, 2009.
Publications and Talks
- Kenji Kobayashi, Kazuki Maeda, Miki Tokuoka, Atsushi Mochizuki and Yutaka Satou, Controlling cell fate specification system by key genes determined from network structure, iScience 4 (2018) 281–293.
- Kazuki Maeda, Another generalization of the box–ball system with many kinds of balls, J. Integrable Syst. 3 (2018) xyy007 (28pp); arXiv:1803.03975 [nlin.SI].
- Kazuki Maeda, Nonautonomous ultradiscrete hungry Toda lattice and a generalized box–ball system, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 50 (2017) 365204 (32pp); arXiv:1703.06709 [nlin.SI].
- Kazuki Maeda and Satoshi Tsujimoto, A generalized eigenvalue algorithm for tridiagonal matrix pencils based on a nonautonomous discrete integrable system, J. Comput. Appl. Math. 300 (2016) 134–154; arXiv:1303.1035 [math.NA].
- Kazuki Maeda and Satoshi Tsujimoto, Direct connection between the RII chain and the nonautonomous discrete modified KdV lattice, Symmetry Integrability Geom. Methods Appl. (SIGMA) 9 (2013) 073 (12pp); arXiv:1309.4949 [nlin.SI].
- Kazuki Maeda, A finite Toda representation of the box–ball system with box capacity, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 45 (2012) 085204 (19pp); arXiv:1109.2266 [math-ph].
- Kazuki Maeda and Satoshi Tsujimoto, Box-ball systems related to the nonautonomous ultradiscrete Toda equation on the finite lattice, JSIAM Lett. 2 (2010) 95–98.
- Kazuki Maeda, Generalized box–ball systems and nonautonomous discrete Toda lattices, China-Japan Joint Workshop on Integrable Systems 2019, Shonan Village Center, Kanagawa, Japan, Aug. 21, 2019 (Talk).
- Kazuki Maeda, Another generalization of the box–ball system with many kinds of balls, The 13th International Conference on Symmetries and Integrability of Difference Equations (SIDE 13), JR Hakata City Conference Rooms, Fukuoka, Japan, Nov. 12–16, 2018 (Poster).
- Katsuki Kobayashi, Satoshi Tsujimoto and Kazuki Maeda, Discrete integrable system associated with Laurent biorthogonal polynomials and its positive solutions, The 13th International Conference on Symmetries and Integrability of Difference Equations (SIDE 13), JR Hakata City Conference Rooms, Fukuoka, Japan, Nov. 12–16, 2018 (Poster).
- Kazuki Maeda, Biorthogonal polynomials and nonautonomous discrete integrable systems, International Conference on Special Functions: Theory, Computation and Applications, City University of Hong Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Jun. 8, 2017 (Talk).
- Kazuki Maeda, Spectral transformations for orthogonal polynomials and the derivation of nonautonomous discrete integrable systems, The 3rd China–Japan Joint Workshop on Integrable Systems, Jiyuan International Hotel, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China, Aug. 20, 2016 (Talk).
- Kazuki Maeda and Atsushi Mochizuki, Control and observation of gene regulatory networks by minimal number of molecules, Equadiff 2015, Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Villeurbanne, France, Jul. 7, 2015 (Poster).
- Kazuki Maeda, Discrete integrable systems and matrix eigenvalue algorithms, The Eighth IMACS International Conference on Nonlinear Evolution Equations and Wave Phenomena: Computation and Theory, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA, Mar. 27, 2013 (Talk).
- Kazuki Maeda, A generalized eigenvalue algorithm based on integrable systems, The 10th International Conference on Symmetries and Integrability of Difference Equations (SIDE 10), Yin Feng Holiday Resort, Xikou, Ningbo, China, Jun. 15, 2012. (Talk)
- Kazuki Maeda, Box-ball systems and the nonautonomous finite Toda lattice, Tropical Geometry and Integrable Systems, University of Glasgow, Scotland, UK, Jul. 4–8, 2011 (Poster).