This is the Web Page of Kazuki MAEDA.
Discrete and ultradiscrete integrable systems, box–ball systems, numerical algorithms, orthogonal functions.
- Ph.D. in Informatics, Department of Applied Mathematics and Physics, Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University, 2014.
- M.A. in Informatics, Department of Applied Mathematics and Physics, Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University, 2011.
- B.A. in Engineering, Undergraduate School of Informatics and Mathematical Science, Kyoto University, 2009.
Publications and Talks
- Kazuki Maeda, Nonautonomous ultradiscrete hungry Toda lattice and a generalized box–ball system, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 50 (2017) 365204 (32pp); arXiv:1703.06709 [nlin.SI].
- Kazuki Maeda and Satoshi Tsujimoto, A generalized eigenvalue algorithm for tridiagonal matrix pencils based on a nonautonomous discrete integrable system, J. Comput. Appl. Math. 300 (2016) 134–154; arXiv:1303.1035 [math.NA].
- Kazuki Maeda and Satoshi Tsujimoto, Direct connection between the RII chain and the nonautonomous discrete modified KdV lattice, SIGMA 9 (2013) 073 (12pp); arXiv:1309.4949 [nlin.SI].
- Kazuki Maeda, A finite Toda representation of the box–ball system with box capacity, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 45 (2012) 085204 (19pp); arXiv:1109.2266 [math-ph].
- Kazuki Maeda and Satoshi Tsujimoto, Box-ball systems related to the nonautonomous ultradiscrete Toda equation on the finite lattice, JSIAM Lett. 2 (2010) 95–98.
- Kazuki Maeda, Biorthogonal polynomials and nonautonomous discrete integrable systems, International Conference on Special Functions: Theory, Computation and Applications, City University of Hong Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Jun. 8, 2017.
- Kazuki Maeda, Spectral transformations for orthogonal polynomials and the derivation of nonautonomous discrete integrable systems, The 3rd China–Japan Joint Workshop on Integrable Systems, Jiyuan International Hotel, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China, Aug. 20, 2016.
- Kazuki Maeda, Discrete integrable systems and matrix eigenvalue algorithms, The Eighth IMACS International Conference on Nonlinear Evolution Equations and Wave Phenomena: Computation and Theory, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA, Mar. 27, 2013.
- Kazuki Maeda, A generalized eigenvalue algorithm based on integrable systems, Symmetries and Integrability of Difference Equations 10 (SIDE 10), Xikou, Ningbo, China, Jun. 15, 2012.
- Kazuki Maeda and Atsushi Mochizuki, Control and observation of gene regulatory networks by minimal number of molecules, Equadiff 2015, Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Villeurbanne, France, Jul. 7, 2015.
- Kazuki Maeda, Box-ball systems and the nonautonomous finite Toda lattice, Tropical Geometry and Integrable Systems, University of Glasgow, Scotland, UK, Jul. 4–8, 2011.